Monday, September 8, 2008

Eatless in Seattle


So the wife and four year-old are off to Seattle for the week. She's working during the day, but grandma's tagging along to show the youngster all Seattle has to offer in the way of McDonalds' and bags of chips and candy. That's what grandparents do, but hopefully there'll be a vegetable thrown in there from time to time (and for heaven's sakes, the kid likes sushi...and you're in Seattle). I've never been to the former home of the SuperSonics, but know there's some kind of badass fish market and Mario Batali's dad has a place. That's where I'd be, but where should they go?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I spent a lot of time at the Tap House Grille when I was there. Very nice selection on tap. Pike's is down by the market. It's fine. I didn't get to Elysian, but wanted to. Bottleworks is the place to shop, but the Whole Foods downtown had a good selection as well.,